Monday 13 May 2013

The King and His General

‘The King and His General’ is written for entertainment more than anything else. I do not take the story seriously myself. It is meant to be fun both for me and my readers who love smut scenes with D/s element. The King has a personality of a dominant but his appearance isn’t at all like the dream dom of many BDSM erotica stories. It is the General who has the appearance. I realize that this factor doesn’t help selling it to a wider audience, but my morbid imagination compels me to write something like this now and then.

The story is sweet in its own way, but I’ve never really tried to convince my readers that the transformation of the General’s attitudes towards the King is realistic. If I wanted that, I would have written a totally different story. What I intended was a bit of humor and a lot of light smexy scenes, and I’m hoping some of my readers will take the story as it is and still enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment